Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
1 Year to 2 Years
ANM Nursing Course Details
||Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery [Nursing]|
||Course Duration of ANM Nursing is 1 Year to 2 Years.|
||No specific age|
||10th or 12th grade with minimum 50% marks|
|Average Salary Offered
||INR 3 – 8 lakhs per annum|
||Nurse, Assistant Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing Tutor, Healthcare Nurse, ICU Nurse etc.|
||Private and Government Hospitals, Healthcare Units|
|Top Recruiting Companies
||Indian Red Cross Society, Indian Nursing Council, State Nursing Councils, Kailash Hospital, Metro Hospital, AIIMS, Fortis Hospital, Orphanage, etc.|
ANM Nursing Course Eligibility Requirement
To be admitted to any ANM Nursing programme, one must meet certain eligibility requirements. The criteria may differ from one college to the next, but the general criteria listed below can be applied to all institutes.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 level of education from a recognised educational board.
- Candidates must have completed science subjects in their 10+2 education.
- At the 10+2 level, a minimum aggregate score of 50% (40 percent for SC/ST candidates) is required.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognised Board with an Arts or Commerce stream (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health Care Science – Vocational stream.
- The candidate must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year in which admission is sought.
- The candidate’s maximum age should not be more than 35 years old.